1. Does the limousine company call to confirm your reservation the night before?
2. Does the driver confirm by phone as he is on the way to your location and give you an estimated time of arrival based on his
GPS rather than on a figment of his imagination?
3. Does your driver even have a GPS?
4. Does your driver have a Thompson Guide Map Book if his GPS fails?
5. Is your driver's car in excellent mechanical condition?
6. Does your limousine company have an excellent mechanical repair garage with many mechanics... not just a one man show?
7. Does you driver speak English so that you can understand him?
8. Can your driver carry on an intelligent conversation, providing you want to talk?
9. Does the limousine company have back-up cars and back-up drivers in case of an emergency?
10. How long has the limousine company been in business? 80% of new businesses
fail by the end of the first year. 94% have failed by the end of 10 years.
11. Does the limousine company have a reputation for being dependable? Can they give you references?
12. Has the limousine company ever had a breakdown on the way to the airport causing the client to miss his flight?
As you can see by the above criteria not all service is going to be equal.
EAGLE TRANSPORTATION has been meeting and beating all the above criteria since its inception in 1997.
WE SOAR ABOVE OUR COMPETITION